My closet is home to many SPUN pieces, but my favorite is — hands down — my Low V-Neck tee!
Don’t get me wrong, I love all my SPUN, but a girl can’t help having a favorite, right?
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought I’d give a special shout-out to this very special part of my life, er, wardrobe.
Dearest SPUN tee, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1) I can throw you on with jeans, heels and the right accessories and feel like one hot mama.
2) I can throw you on with pajama pants and feel like a very comfortable couch potato.
3) Your color does not fade when I wash you.
4) Your sleeves are the perfect length — they cover up the dreaded arm flab, rather than accentuate it like other traitor tees.
5) You are just the right amount of snugness — not too tight and not too loose or frumpy.
6) You are not too short, and not too long. You’re just right.
7) You are soft. Probably because you are made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton.
8) You’ve got love for Mama Earth. Unlike traditional t-shirts, you don’t require 5 ounces of pesticides for your creation.
I could go on, but I’d rather hear from you.
Which SPUN piece do you heart the most?
Leave a comment about your favorite piece, and you might just get a very special Valentine from SPUN: your very own Low V-Neck tee!
Until next time,
Oh Dear! Look what I have been missing out on. Comfy, Sexy and Fantastic! I cant wait to choose my first piece. I am sure it wont be my last.
on February 11, 2010
Brandy Bell says…
I have to admit that I have my eye on the cowl neck dress. It looks perfect for any occasion!
Sadly, I am SPUN-less. But I love what I see on this site and have always admired Dominique’s. That cowl neck dress sounds perfect…
on February 10, 2010
i love my olive cowl neck dress! i’ve pretty much worn that & nothing else all fall & winter. it looks amazing no matter what i pair it with—→ cowboy boots, flats, belts, bracelets…anything and everything! :)
on February 08, 2010
I just got my first SPUN piece, the wrap dress. I am in love and I know this is the start of a SPUN obsession!
on February 07, 2010